Wednesday 26 May 2010

COAST Art Festival

I will be exhibiting at the Coast Fine Art Exhibition this weekend. The exhibition takes place in the Macduff Town Hall, nr Banff. You will be able to see some of the new pieces (above) on display as well as a small amount of my unusual jewellery.

I really looking forward to this weekend and have been preparing for it for a few weeks now. Even with a larger kiln, there is still never enough time in the week!!

I also haven't posted for some time, largely due to the fact that I'm so busy right now - preparing for this event, creating work for Boath House in Nairn and The Craigellachie Hotel in Speyside. Boath House and Craigellachie Hotel will be displaying my work - and is available to purchase. I will be visiting these venues next week to drop off my work.

If you live near Banff, do pop by to see my work at Macduff Town Hall - there are also lots of other activities going on, check out the Coast website.

Kathryn, Lazy Daisy Glass xx

No comments: