Tuesday 9 March 2010

COAST Art Festival


Painting by Pearl Ozanne

I had some good news today - I have been selected to exhibit at the COAST Art Festival this year. The exhibition runs from 28th - 30th May at the Town Hall in the coastal town of Macduff.

This will be the third year to have run and I was lucky enough to take part last year also. I really wanted to attend this year, mainly because my glass art pieces have progressed and I now produce sculptures.
It was a fantastic event last year with over 35 different activities taking place, from craft workshops, food marquee to various exhibitions in and around banff and macduff.
Kathryn, Lazy Daisy Glass xx

2 comments:

Mel P said...

How exciting! This painting is stunning xx

Azure Accessories said...

Congratulations Kathryn...you must be so pleased!!!

Your work is gorgeous, I know you will do well!

Cheers