Saturday 2 January 2010

Happy New Year

Happy New Year - I cannot believe that 2009 went by so quickly. I haven't ventured out much (not even into the studio) as the weather is quite bad. as you can see from the photo above, we have lots of snow.

We were invited to our friends house yesterday as a New Year tradition of theirs. Although the roads were pretty dicey, it helps to have a 4 x 4 vehicle!! It was well worth the journey as we were given stovies for our supper - delicious.

Well, I have a few busy days ahead now as I will be designing and making new fused glass goodies for the Spring Trade Show in Glasgow at the end of this month. Time really has flown - yikes!!

My New Year resolution - try to blog as much as possible, but not to spend hours on the laptop. A contradiction I know, but I must stop 'researching' so much. Time is very precious and better spent in the studio and playing with my daughter.

Kathryn, Lazy Daisy Glass xx