Friday 23 October 2009

Dichroic Cabochons

These are some of the dichroic cabochons I have recently been making - stocking up for Christmas.

This is a busy time of year for me, as I attend local craft fairs, coffee mornings etc and will be attending the Glasgow Christmas Show on 19/20 December. A two day event in the Royal Concert Halls - I haven't done this event before, so fingers crossed there will be lots of last minute shoppers.

I have made some of these slider pendants:

I bought a few of the silver mounted pendants to try back in the summer - they sold really quickly, so I will now be adding them to my website (later tonight). They look great hanging on leather thong - it really suits this design of pendant.

The circular patterned pendants are also very popular and usually sell quickly. Will be adding these to my website over the next couple of days.
Kathryn, Lazy Daisy Glass xx

No comments: