Thursday 17 September 2009

National Cupcake Week


Did you realise that it's National Cupcake Week - it wasn't until Cuteable featured one of my own cupcake glass tile pendants that I knew anything about it either.

So I am going to feature some handmade cupcake goodies from Folksy. The first one (above) is from Purple Sparkle Crafts and I can highly recommend them as I have some of my own. This one is the Sugar Pink Marshmallow candle - isn't it great and they smell delicious!

Cupcake Pendant by Cherryloco
Knitted Cupcake by Crazy Dazy Knits


Appliqued Art by Little Blue Bird

Wooden Cupcake Hanging by the Scrummy Yummy Shop

Cupcake Tea Cosy by TrulyScrumptious

I just had to include the tea cosy - afterall, you need a good cup of tea to go with your scrummy cupcake!!

I hope you enjoyed my Folksy finds.

Kathryn, Lazy Daisy Glass xx

5 comments:

crazydazy said...

many thanks for including my knitted cupcake....its in delicious company, thx, ali

nicola said...

thank you for adding my cupcake tea cosy:)
nicola

Rebecca said...

Lovely! Thank you for including my candle :-) x

Swirlyarts said...

I haven't actually bought any cupcakes this week in honour of cupcake week - I must remedy that soon :) Lovely picks btw

Charlotte Hupfield Ceramics said...

I thought the candles were real cakes! They look yummy!