Friday 7 August 2009

New Dichroic Jewellery

I have been waiting for my new jewellery findings to arrive so I can add new designs to my collection. I am very pleased with them and have been busy making cabochons to add. They look great and a little different in design. The triple pendant was soon to go at the Black Isle Show. I had to take some quick photos before the show, so the quality of them is not good. I will be taking more professional looking photos over the next day or so and then they will be added to my website.
Update on the Black Isle Show - arrived Wednesday afternoon to set up and the weather was sunny. We traded Thursday night from 4pm and packed up at 9pm. We camped in the marquee overnight and it wasn't at all comfortable! Trade was also very slow.

Thursday - up at the crack of dawn, weather was hot and sunny once again. Trade was better, but not great.

I had a last minute pitch in the retail trade area - not the best for a handcrafted trader, but it was the only available space and have been trying to get into the show for a few years. Hopefully next year, there will be a better opportunity for space.
Oh, and we were placed next to:

Yep, the sweety stall - not good for a little girl!!
Kathryn, Lazy Daisy Glass xx

2 comments:

Family American Style. said...

I thought you might like to hear about this great giveaway and easy rules. Ends Sunday. http://marianneshouseofshopping.blogspot.com/

Lynn Bourke said...

Lovely jewellery!