Monday 17 August 2009

Moo Cards - My New Business Cards

Well, they've arrived!
I couldn't wait to receive these, my Moo Cards - they are just so cute (if mini cards could be cute!). I am overjoyed with them. The quality is great and you can have various images with your details on the rear. Also, they are prettily packaged with bright labels and lots of referral cards inside so you can pass on discounts and to spread the word.

And, I couldn't have Moo Cards without a Moo Holder, could I??
I will use my moo cards as business cards and may attach them to my glass goodies as hang tags.

Kathryn, Lazy Daisy Glass xx

2 comments:

Eve Smith said...

They are great, i love my little moo cards,

Carolee Crafts said...

Kathryn these are great, never heard of them before will have to check out the site.