Monday 29 June 2009

Another Busy Week at Lazy Daisy Glass

Daisy Range (above)

I haven't disappeared off the face of the earth - just been keeping myself out of mischief and still busy with customer orders.

I have been making more Lazy Bones Fish as well as the Drifting By fish - these have been my biggest sellers this season. I have been inundated with orders for fish. Took another trip to the beach yesterday to collect more driftwood, which is now drying outside. It's been scorching here of late, so ideal for drying the wood.


Lazy Bones (above)

Drifting By (above)

Have been making more bangles and pendants from my Daisy Range (top) - these are bright summer colours and love making these. I love the colours, they are very summery.
I have just packed an order for a shop in Torquay and sending an order (tomorrow) for a shop in Somerset and an order to complete for a shop on the Isle of Lewis. So Lazy Daisy Glass could be coming to your town soon!

The latest vehicle in the family:

Vroom, vroom - my daughter has a battery powered scooter. It's really cute and can't believe she took to it like a duck to water. Considering she's only two, she grasped the idea of driving it really quickly. She loves it and constantly asks to ride her scooter.

My next event is the Portsoy Boat Festival (this Saturday and Sunday) so now busy making some glass goodies for the event.

Kathryn, Lazy Daisy xx

1 comment:

PostcardNerd said...

I can make two things: 1) a mean oatmeal cookie and 2) a mix CD that will melt your face off. I feel pretty good about my 2 things most days and then I meander about the internet on a wayward Sunday afternoon and find someone who makes things like this. Suddenly, I have to question the state of my skills lol

Amazing work.

krstawrdtarvels - SwapBot