Sunday 15 March 2009

Pop Art - Fused Glass Cufflinks and more


Cufflinks (above)Ring (above)
Pendants (above)

These are my latest creations for the website; Pop Art range. I have made cufflinks, pendants and rings, with earrings coming soon. A matching set, even covering his 'n' her items. They are vibrant and retro in design.

Talking of my website, I have updated it and given it a more modern look. Take a look http://www.lazydaisyglass.co.uk. I now have ranges ie., Pop Art, Labyrinth, Fusion and many more and they are easier to view because there are pictures displaying each range.

The layout is much better than previous with easier navigation. Hope you like the new site.
Kathryn, Lazy Daisy xx

2 comments:

Nicola said...

Woah - Those are Gorgeous!!!!
Makes you want to taste them, they look so edible.... :)
Nic xx

Carolee Crafts said...

These are beautiful and here's hoping you have lots of sales.