Saturday 18 October 2008

Glass Fusing Workshop - Puddleduck Patch

Ran a glass fusing workshop at Puddleduck Patch in Cullen today. I had a really good mix of ladies and they thoroughly enjoyed themselves. They made a small window hanger (varying designs) and two dichroic pendants. They made pendants similar to those of the Totem and Labyrinth range on my website. These pendants have proved very popular this year because they are so unique. The workshop started at 10am and was supposed to finish at 1pm, but everyone was enjoying themselves so much, we carried on to 3pm. This was, of course, followed by coffee and cake ... anything for a slice of cake, I just couldn't resist. I'm due to run another workshop next month at Puddleduck Patch so if you are interested in booking (places are limited), contact Morna at Puddleduck. We will be making glass pendants with dichroic accents. If you would like to keep up to date with my whereabouts running up to Christmas, you will find details on my website, click here: http://www.lazydaisyglass.co.uk/page001.html



Kathryn, Lazy Daisy

No comments: