Monday 6 October 2008

Felt Specs Case


My friend makes these lovely felted specs cases and just had to buy one. It's a beautiful rich claret colour with two pretty flowers felted onto the front.

I think they make great Christmas stocking fillers. She also makes wonderful bags, but keeping my very short arms in my very long pockets at the moment - especially when Christmas is on its way. Saying that, I have started Christmas shopping and have added some pressies to my Christmas drawer. I generally start alot earlier, but I have been too busy with work.

I'm off to Cornwall this week to visit all the family - and it's my 40th (Sshhh don't tell anyone). We'll be staying with my sister and her two boys. I thought my daughter would love their company and they'll make a fuss of her.

No comments: