Saturday 18 October 2008

Does anyone Twitter?

I recently joined Twitter and find myself twittering all the time. You can follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com/lazydaisyglass and keep up to date with me and what I'm doing - literally. Twitter is fun and a great social networking place. You will not believe this, but Stephen Fry - the Stephen Fry, actor - is following me on Twitter. How amazing is that? He even wished me good night this evening. I know, now I'm bragging, but I just can not believe it. Twitter is like a micro blog - you only have 140 characters to write your bits and pieces and post them - short and very sweet. I also joined Twittermoms tonight: http://www.twittermoms.com/profile/KathrynAbrahams All in the name of marketing. I have also added some Tweets to this blog - in the right hand column.

Kathryn, Lazy Daisy

3 comments:

Lee Ann Spillane said...

I love your glass work, whimsical and fun. I twitter too (spillarke)and found your page through twittermoms. I'll definitely stop back by.

Little Bead said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Little Bead said...

Had to start again, sorry! You have been tagged. Check out my blog to see what you should do next.